Thursday, October 9, 2008

lame update (so much school!!!)

So, apparently the website has decided that I'm spam... which is really irritating.. I'm hoping they'll get to my review request soon so that I don't get deleted...

But yea... I haven't posted because not much of interest is going on... I have upwards of 4 hours of class every day. Tuesdays I have 7 hours (including Chinese lunch table). I haven't had this much school since high school. plus, like, epic amounts of reading and chinese homework. so much for "if I'm only in 2 classes, It'll be easy to get the work done!"

We're going to the great wall on Saturday... it won't be nearly as crazy as the last time I was there, but that's ok... I don't think I've been to this section before, so it could be cool?

I'm bonding with my roommate... she's a sweetheart. I think I like her because her attitude is less... girly and silly than other Chinese girls I've encountered. I mean, she still has girly elements to her, but she speaks in a mature way and seems to be at least somewhat serious some of the time. it's really nice. She can't come to the great wal with us, but I'm hoping I'll get to hang out with her sometime this weekend... our schedules during the week are kind of different, and we both have work to do.

No comments: